Undertale is a new indie game, made by Toby Fox (of Homestuck music fame). You can play the demo here. It’s a quirky RPG type with an interesting story and a fairly unique battle system.
Neon Genesis Evangelion I
Late is better than never, right?
(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamui’s great tutorials! On Kamui’s site there’s more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
This is SUPER helpful and easy to follow! Armor and props can seem really intimidating, but this tutorial makes me want to jump right in!!
I seriously need to see about getting this stuff.
Here is a link to the image in its own window, since I can’t seem to enlarge it from my dashboard.
I found this nice tutorial/anatomy advice spread created by meghanhetrickof deviant art.
She gave me permission to post it up here to share so go make sure to visit her and look at her other creations of goodness!
yes yes yes and yes
deal with it
gravity is a thing
i AM LITERALLY ONLY REBLOGGING FOR THE SHY TITS RUNNING INTO UR ARMPITS SENTENCe
Yes, unless the girl has implants, then they look rounder and don’t sag.
flawless commentary, A++ would learn again
Brownie in a mug
eating it now. so good,
Marcie this is positively sinful! So good and cheap and fast! thank you for reblogging it!
Never not reblogging
- The item Captchalouged/punched for entry items should be the one you will enter with—not a random item. For example, John used a pre-punched card of an apple.
- To make new items or upgrade current items, simply repeat steps 1-5. Instead of making your entry item, it will create whatever is on the codes you’ve put together.
- The tab and apple juice codes aren’t correct, i just needed something to illustrate the point.
- This is really the basic stuff, the machines can be upgraded!
- A punch card shunt can be added along with a jumper block extension. The jumper block extension attaches to the Alchemiter, and you then put punched cards into the punch card shunt, which goes into the jumper block extension. this allows you to change the Alchemiter itself. For example, Dave puts in a blender which causes the Alchemiter to blend objects—rendering it useless.
- A Holopad can also be added to the Alchemiter to preview items that will be created.
- The Intellibeam Laserstation is used to extract ‘hidden’ Captcha codes that are unreadable through any other method. For example, SBurb disks.
Fucking THANK YOU. I have literally never understood this and I’ve been reading Homestuck for I think over a year.
Also, can I just bring to everyone’s attention just how complex of a system this is? That one man (presumably, he could have had help BUT NEVERTHELESS) made? Hussie is a fucking genius.